Through the support of our highly skilled therapy, we aim to provide children the opportunities they need to overcome the many challenges that life throws at them. Our occupational therapists are all experienced and talented professionals with a genuine passion for providing the best care possible to all children in need.
We address an assortment of issues such as:
- Sensory processing and sensory defensiveness
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
- Social skills
- Daily living skills
- Executive functioning skills
- Self-regulation and coping strategies
- Oral motor skills and picky eating
- Reflex maturation
- Motor planning
- Visual-motor integration
- Visual perception
- … and much more
Occupational Therapy Services and Fees
- $50 for infants up to 12 months of age
- This 30 minute developmental screening includes a checklist of findings and recommendations.
Consultation without Report
- $360 for 1st hour
- Additional time or follow-up session(s) at $180/50 minutes (prorated)
- This is a very specific, limited consultation, without report (not appropriate for obtaining insurance coverage for ongoing treatment). Findings and recommendations will be given verbally. Additional follow-up sessions on a short-term/infrequent basis are available at the rate of $180/50 minutes.
Evaluations with Report
- Minimum $720
- $360 per hour for time spent, including the following services:
- Direct assessment
- Records review, and telephone consultation with other team members to gain information about the child (as requested).
- This cost includes a written report and one-hour parent/team conference. A Comprehensive Evaluation typically runs 1.5 hours and costs $720. If additional services or consultation are requested (e.g., lengthy team meeting), the charge may be higher.
- $180 per session
- Individual therapy is 50 minutes of direct contact with you and/or your child per treatment session. At times, there may be information that you or the therapist needs to share. As your child’s therapy is scheduled for 50 minutes, you can request that your therapist set aside time during the treatment to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. Some children require additional time for transitioning to leave after the session and some sessions require additional clean-up time following the session. Time will also be used for the therapist to document what was done during the treatment session. The insurance receipt for each full session will therefore be for 60 minutes total time. If you arrive late, your receipt will reflect the reduced time that services were provided.
- If written documentation (a report) is required more frequently than every 6 months, there will be an additional charge of $180 for the report.
- Only $360
- When an assessment was done at another facility, a one time, first session charge is at a higher rate to account for the additional time required by the therapist to review records and reports and to plan your child’s therapy. If the assessment was done at this facility, there is no extra charge for the first treatment session. It will be charged at the $180 per session rate.
Deposit for the Final Two Treatments
- A deposit of $360 is to be paid within one month of beginning therapy. It provides payment for the child’s final two sessions at the time of discharge from therapy assuming that a full two sessions notice has been given before ending treatment.
- $360 for 1 testing session + progress report +30 min parent meeting
- Retesting can be done to update levels of function and compare current status with previous scores, to identify areas of progress and any continued areas of need. This may be done using standardized testing and/or clinical observations depending on the needs of the child. A re-assessment will be billed at the rate of $360 as the therapist will perform individualized testing, scoring, report write-up and the parent meeting. Should the parent meeting last more than the alotted 30 minutes, additional time will be billed at the prorated rate of $180/hour
- Rate is for out of the office, local travel (additional charges for more than 15 miles). We want to work in a collaborative manner with parents and members of your intervention team. At times, attendance at meetings (home visit, team meeting, IEP, etc.) may be appropriate. We are happy to try to arrange our schedule (if possible) to participate in such meetings, but must charge for the time to attend the meeting.
- Once treatment has begun, parent meetings are a valuable way for the parents and the therapist to meet and discuss the child’s progress and continued areas of need, discuss changes in the child’s life, stay abreast of current family concerns, and collaborate on strategies to maximize progress in the home setting. We recommended a 30-60 minute parent conference annually. Parent meetings are billed at the hourly rate and can be in addition to or in lieu of a regular treatment session.
We work directly with clients and their families to create individualized plans to address their current areas of need. If you would like to find out more about our services and how we can assist your family today, please give us a call at 408-865-1365.