We are open for both in-clinic and telehealth services at present. For our in-person sessions, we utilize best practices to keep our clients, families, and staff safe. Our current safety measures include (subject to change as county regulations adapt):
- All staff wear face masks per county and CDC guidelines
- Clients are encouraged to wear masks whenever possible
- Family is limited in session to decrease the number of people in one area
- Clients and staff who are unwell will do telehealth or stay home until symptoms have passed and/or they have been tested
- If clients or staff are exposed to COVID-19 or travel internationally, they are required to quarantine and test to ensure everyone’s safety
- We continue to monitor the county guidelines and the CDC’s recommendations and adapt accordingly to ensure that our clients and staff stay safe!