We are open for both in-clinic and tele-health services and would love to welcome your family back to DICP.
We spent weeks cleaning, organizing, decluttering, disinfecting, and sanitizing.
We looked at every piece of equipment in the clinic and thought “can we use this?”, “how will we clean this?”, and “will this be safe?”.
Current Covid-19 safety measures include:
- All staff members wear medical grade face covering and eye protection, as mandated
- We clean and disinfect our therapy spaces and equipment after each session
- We currently allow only one therapist and one child per therapy space, unless it is a pre-approved group or diad
- Air purifiers in all treatment rooms
- Our waiting room is closed
- Mandated quarantine for any staff member who may have been exposed to Covid-19
- Covid-19 tests: Bi-weekly tests for all staff who have not yet been vaccinated. Monthly test for all staff who have received both doses of the vaccine.
- All families are asked to stay home after traveling as mandated by the county
- Therapists start each session by asking questions from a Covid-19 screening form, taking the temperature of those entering the session, and having the child wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.