We offer individualized, child-centered occupational therapy services. We are utterly committed to helping your child live a better life and we will be there to help your family enjoy a higher quality of life through our many services such as:
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Consultations/Infant Screening
- Sensory Gym
We appreciate the struggle of trying to raise a child that has disabilities or behavioral issues. With the family’s best interests in mind, we aim to provide the care, treatment, and the support your child needs in order to live a better and fuller life and decrease family stress.
Please see our “Policies and Fees” for detailed information on fees associated with our services.
(As needed, or upon request)
- Consultation with parents, educators, and other professionals
- Written reports for parents, schools, physicians, and agencies
- Presentations to parent and community groups
- Referrals to other professionals and programs
- Suggestions for resources related to a specific topic
For more information regarding our services and what we can do to help your children, please give us a call now at 408-865-1365.